How difficult is a screen repair?
- A screen repair difficulty depends on the type of phone but generally the repair requires patience and attention to detail. If you are concerned about your ability to complete a repair, we would suggest purchasing a phone LCD Screen. This repair part is fairly easy to install, solves most phone problems (including a cracked screen) and can usually be completed around a half an hour.
Why is there no movement on my tracking number?
- Please note that USPS tracking information typically only updates once a day and can sometimes go days without an update. Do not fret about your shipment; this is normal behavior. Rest assured that it is not affecting the delivery date of your shipment.
Will I be able to track my order? If so, how do I track it?
- Yes. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information. You can enter the tracking number at www.usps.com/tracking. Please note, it may take 1 – 2 days after shipment for the tracking information to update..
When can I expect to receive my order?
- We do our best to ship your order the same day (when you place your order by 7:00 pm EST) but some orders may not ship until the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following business day. Standard shipping times are estimated 2-5 business days and expedited shipping times are 2-3 days.
Order / Returns Questions
Can I modify or cancel my order after I have already submitted it online?
- If you've placed an order online please make sure to review your order carefully. If you find any errors, please contact us immediately at Support@FixPhoneStore.com. Due to our automated system, orders are automatically submitted to our fulfillment department as soon as they are submitted online. This means that we may/ may not be able to modify your order. Please understand that we may need to cancel the existing order and re-place a new order.
- Most times this is because our customers have accidentally entered their email in wrong. Throughout the process we send 3-4 emails, including an order conformation, a fulfillment notice, and a shipping notice. If you believe you may have entered your email wrong please contact us and we will fix it for you.
My order went through, but I have multiple charges on my credit card. Why is this?
- When you place an order on FixPhoneStore.com, While it may seem as though you have multiple charges on your credit card, these are not charges. At the time of your order, our payment system checks for funds in your account and this is called an Authorization. This is a common business practice as we do not charge your order until it is ready to ship.
- These authorizations will drop off of your statement typically within 2 – 3 business days. We only charge a credit or debit card when we are ready to ship an order, and we only charge the card once. If these authorizations are causing problems, you can simply call your bank to get them removed. If you experience further problems, please contact our customer service team and we would be happy to help in any way possible.
My order was damaged in the mail, what do I do?
- If you receive a damaged item, notify us immediately within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. After you have received a damaged item, please send a picture of the part and the packaging to Support@FixPhoneStore.com so we can start a claim immediately. Please include the following pictures:
Front of the part Back of the part Outside of the box/packaging
- If you have any questions that are not on this FAQ page, please email us at Support@FixPhoneStore.com where we will promptly get back to you!