FPS PREMIUM LOCA UV GLUE 30ml LCD GLASS REPAIR Samsung Galaxy Iphone LG Huawei Motorola
FPS PREMIUM LOCA UV GLUE ULTRA LOW VISCOSITY LIQUID OPTICAL CLEAR ADHESIVE LCD GLASS REPAIR 30ml
- FPS-1600 UV LOCA GLUE Premium ULTRA LOW VISCOSITY 1600 (mPa*s) stored in an black UV light resistant tube.
- Tube 30ml.
- All smartphone digitizer / LCD outer glass lens. (This includes: IPhone, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei all models.
WHY PREMIUM ULTRA LOW VISCOSITY IS BETTER?
- Premium Ultra Low Viscosity - 1600 (mPa*s) ultra low viscosity means that glue is not very thick and flows very easily.
- Not only are air bubbles less likely to occur with Glue, but they are also easier to remove.
- FPS-1600 Premium Ultra low viscosity is 1 of the few brands that cures 100% and will not yellow iPhones.
- Our Glue fills small scratches on the LCD surface that may occur from removing the old adhesive.
- FPS-1600 Premium Ultra low viscosity also means that you can get the job done with less glue than with generic UV LOCA formulas.
- Using a thinner layer of glue also results in increased optical performance of the repaired device.
- Ask about other generic UV LOCA's viscosity values, they will be most likely over 2,000 to 5,000 WOW is very thick!!.
- Compare with Octopus Glue, APS-340, APS-346.
- 100% Money back satisfaction guarantee.
HOW TO USE OUR FPS-1600 UV LOCA GLUE?
- With clean and free of old glue LCD screen, we are ready to use our Loca Glue.
- Apply 70% of the recommended amount in a line on the center of the display assembly.
- Apply the rest of the amount stretching into the corners of the phone from that center line.
- ((Slowly)) drop one side of the glass (do not let the glass touch the LOCA just yet) preferably the side with the camera/speakers/sensors, etc. (lowering this side first minimizes risk of glue seeping into the camera lens which can take some time to clean). Once aligned properly with the frame, take a paper clip or objects alike to support the other end, and ((Slowly)) lower to avoid air bubbles.
- If bubbles/voids appear, don't panic. Simply rub them out by pressing gently on the glass.
- Cure the glue with UV light for 3 minutes or leave in sunlight for 30-40 minutes.
- Wipe any excess/residue with microfiber cloth/kitchen paper towel dabbed in Isopropyl alcohol (ensure it's completely dry before testing the device).